11.15.2014

Chapter 10

Rihanna's P.O.V








'Calm down Robyn, calm the fuck down alright' I was scolding myself in my head trying to keep my cool as I was observing Chris dance with this stupid chick.
I was discretley observing them over Derrick's shoulder when our eyes met he looked at me, a malicious look and then smiled at me. Really ? Is he really grinding on this girl while I'm standing not even a 5 feets away, in order to piss me off ? He has the nerve to hurt my feelings on purpose to make me jealous ? 'Wait, that's exactly what I was trying to do. But that doesn't give him the right to do it ."
I got colser to Derrick and burried my face in his chest to act like I wasn't watching them but as I danced my attention was focused on Chris and that random girl he was dancing with, at first I could tell he was only trying to get me mad as he kept glancing at Derrick and I dancing but then it stopped and I could see him giving his attention to that girl and they kept laughing as they danced, he was holding her close to him, too close to my liking and they kept whispering things in each other's ear, I just hate him.  I wasn't in the mood to party no more so nicely let Derrick know that I didn't want to dance no more and left the dance floor and went to the kitchen where I ran into Cassie, she handed me a cup, I didn't know what was in it but it didn't stop me from drinking half of it in one gulp.

"Damn girl, you're thirsty." She laughed.

"Or mad."

"What's wrong ?" She asked me swaying to the loud music that was playing, she seemed a bit tipsy.

"Nothing."

 I drank the rest of my cup and grabbed the whole bottle of Jack that was sitting on the counter and drank straight from it. I started dancing with Cassie, we danced and drank until I felt like I needed some fresh air, I went outside in front of the house and sat down on the steps. I was just sitting there taking some fresh air in. I could hear the music from there so I started bobbing my head to the beat. I drank from the bottle I had in hand when suddenly I felt someobe tuggin on it.

"You should stop drinking." 

"I do whatever I want to, I'm grown enough to know when I need to stop drinking." 

Abel chuckled before sitting next to me. 

"Why so fierce Riri ?"  I didn't answer, I just the drank what was left ine the bottle before throwing it away.

"What you got in your cup ?" I asked him. 

He simply passed the cup to me and nodded, I grabbed the cup and looked in it, it contained a purple liquid. How can that boy drink lean, smoke and fuck all day and do the exact same thing all night long, that's the only  thing he knows how to do. 
I sipped on the lean and handed him his cup and he passed me the blunt he had in hand. We didn't talk, we just smoked and drank. After the second blunt he got up and held his hand out for me to take. 

"Common." I took his hand and we walked to his car. I didn't know where we were going and I didn't care, I was completely waisted.










Ciara's P.O.V







After I had helped my mom to bed and kissed her goodnight, I went to get ready to join the others at the party. I took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup before getting dressed, when I was ready I grabbed my stuff and my car keys and left. The drive from my house to Trey's is rather short, I tried calling Nayvadius a few times to let him know that I changed my mind and I was on my way but he never picked up, I guess he can't even hear his phone ringing with the party going on, I'll just have to look for him once I get there. 
A few minutes later I parked near the house adding to the numerous cars that were already parked there. I got out the car and from the street I could already hear the loud music and the people screaming, I could tell that party was live. As I neared the house I saw red cups on the ground, along with bottles and stubs. There was people just chilling in front of the house, I walked to the front door which was wide open stopping to say hello to some people, I walked in the house passing through a cloud of smoke
Once in the house I went over to Cassie, who seemed completely wasted but it was no surprise everyone knows about her passion for alcohol.

"Ciiiiiii !" She squealed when she saw me, I smiled at her and she handed me a drink which I accepeted and she wrapped her arms around me and we swayed to the music that was playing, after a little while of dancing with Cassie she let go of me and went wherever  I came across Nicki and hugged her hello and she pulled me to the dance floor, I could tell she had had a few drinks, we danced til my feet hurt and then I left the dance floor and went to get something to drink and to sit down a little bit and rest my weary feet. The top of my body was still swaying to the beat as I watched everyone on the dancefloor, I laughed at Nicki, she was in the middle of the dancefloor giving all she had . For real my girl can move. Drake joined her and she started grinding on him as he held her hips . It's crazy how close they are, how they are all up on each other yet she wants us to believe nothing's going on between them. I don't care though as long as she is happy Iam too. It's crazy how she's changed ever since he is back in town. She is happy now, nothing like how she was while dating Safaree and ever since they broke up. 
My head poped up as I felt someone sitting next to me, it was Lauren.

"Hey you !" I side hugged her .

"Hey !" She looked in the direction I was looking in and when she saw who I was looking at I noticed a look of anger kinda but I didn't think much of it, she's one of our bestfriend she has no reason to be angry seeing Nicki happy like that. 

"Aren't they the cutest thing ever ?!" I asked her.

"That they are ! When did they got together ?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Never, I guess they're both too blind to see what they have."

"Hmm." Lauren answered with a smirk on her face. She's acting weird. I just brushed it off.

"Have you seen Future ?"

"Humm, I seen him upstairs earlier when I went to the bathroom."

"Upstairs ?!" She nodded. 

"Ok, thanks." I got up and walked away and up the stairs and searched the top floor but unfortunately I didn't find him. I got back downstairs and went in the kitchen I don't really know why. When I got there I finally noticed him and I happily made my way towards him but I stopped in my tracks when I caught sight of the girl standing next to him, he had an arm wrapped around her and they were whispering in each other's ear. I remained calm and watched from a far, I lost it when he leaned in and placed his lips on top of hers. I almost ran to them and stood there astonished as they shoved their tongues down each other's throat. I instinctively threw the drink I didn't even know I had in hand to them and they let go of each other . 

"Really ? Really Nayvadius . How dare you ?"

"Listen Ci it's not what you think .. I.." He tried to explain while the bitch next to him was still screaming.

"Save it. " I put my hand up motioning for him to shut up and I ran off. I couldn't even look at his face right then I was so disgusted. He ran after me and caught up to me, he grabbed my arm and yanked me around.

"Ci, listen to me please."

"Fuck you Nayvadius , let go !" I shout and the tears started streaming down my cheeks, at that moment August and Draya passed by us.

"Hey what's going on you two ?"

"August tell your fucking friend to let go of my motherfucking arm right now !" I spoke through my greeted teeth as more and more tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Let her go man, let go." August spoke to Future while pulling on his arm a little bit and Future let go of my arm. I gave him one last look before running of with Draya right behind me.

"Ci ! Ciara wait !  Ciara please wait!"
 I heard her shout behind me but I refused to stop til I was outside the house and on the hood of my car. I brought my hands to my face and cried into them, I felt arms snake around me and opened my eyes to see Draya giving me a compassionate look. 

"What happened ?" She asked obviously worried. I took a breath before answering. 

"I walked in on him kissing that bitch Ashley."

"Ouch, I'm sorry Ci."

"It's ok, I should've known that nigga would do me like that again."

"Again ? It happened before ?"

"Yep, the same bitch. It's my fault though. I was stupid enough to take him back the first time " I shrugged trying to convince myself that it wasn't that big of a deal. It was never the same since the first time he cheated, I was expecting this to happen again but it didn't stop it from hurting as bad. Actually no it was worse.
I unlocked the door to my car. 

"What are you doing."

"Going home."

"No, I'm not about to leave alone in that state. Hand me your keys." I did as I was told and she grabbed the keys and slid in the driver side. I rounded the car and got in.

"Where are we going ?"

"Mine. Well J's ." She said and I weakly nodded. Before starting the engine she looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Everything's gonna be just fine Ci, trust me."

I leaned in and placed my head on her shoulder and we drove off. 









Lauren's P.O.V









After Ciara left, I staid sitting there observing Nicki dancing on Drake, my gaze swept from her body to Drake's face, he is the most handsome guy I've ever seen, I wish he looked at me the way he looks at her, just by the way he looks at her you can tell how much he cares about her, the look holds so much love yet it also holds lust in it, I can't help but feel extremely jealous, I wish I was her, she is so lucky Drake is the perfect guy and I am falling for him and I am falling hard, the fact that she has him wrapped around her finger and doesn't even take the chance she has is outrageous, I don't get how she can be so dumb and not even realise what's going on around her, at least that's what everyone thinks but I know she ain't that dumb I'm sure something is going on on the low, it angers me but as long as it's on the low I'm good, it means I still have a chance to get to him without everyone saying I'm homewracker or whatever. Breaking them apart and hurting either one of them isn't my goal so whenever they decide to make things oficial I'll give up but if she doesn't want what she has then I'll gladly take it. I might sound like a bitch and thirsty but I can't help it I  feel so apealed to him , it's like I need to have him.

All night I've tried to at least talk to him but she's always around, I can't never have him without Nicki right next to us, it's so frustrating, I got a plan though.

I went back to the party and tried to enjoy myself as best as I could.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It was past noon and I tossed in bed, well actually in the sofa bed, I staid over at Trey's faking to be too drunk to get home in hope that I would find a way to get closer to Drake, but I didn't expect what happened. Of course Nicki staid over and that's not the worst, while I get the sofa bed she got to lay with him in his bed and even worse I had to hear whatever hoe Trey had over moan and scream his name all night long, I turned around again and groaned, my head was pounding I guess I had too much to drink last night and the moaning, the screaming and the groaning didn't help. I got up and walked to the kitchen  to get something to eat, after partying like that I was extra hungry. I started cooking breakfast for evryone well everyone except for Trey's hoe, he's probably going to throw her out as soon as she opens her eyes. I went in the fridge to find eggs, I already had started on the pancakes and bacon, I had fruits out and I still had to cook eggs and make hashbrowns, they're Trey's favorite thing to eat for breakfast.

"Hey you !" I heard his voice behind me. Oh shit ! I must look like a freaking zombi, he can't see me like that ! I took a breath and brushed my hand through my hair before turning around.

"Hey !" 
I smiled at him. He looks so cute in the morning and his morning voice is so sexy.

"Can you hand me a bottled water while you in the fridge." 

He asked and I nodded before turning back around and grabbing a bottle and handing it to him.

"Here you go."

"Thank you. It's for Nicki, she's not feeling too well right now, guess she had way too many drinks." 

He chuckled. He held the bottle and an aspirin box up. Damn and he even get her medecine, because Ms. Nicki's hungover. The jealousy is getting the best of me, and if at first I loved Nicki like a sister besides our "rivalry", now I can't stand her or even the mention of her name.

"Oh, Nicki's here ?" I asked acting as if I didn't already know.

"Yeah , she was too drunk to drive and Chris was gone already. So she just staid."

"I see." I said turning around to tend to the food I was making.

"Hey y'all." Trey spoke and I answered without turning around until I heard a familiar female voice saying goodmorning. I turned around.

"Honey ?!" I looked at her shoked, so she was the girl Trey's been fucking ? She looked at me embarassed and I gave Trey a look to let him know he had some explaining to do, then I looked at Drake who seemed as shocked as I was.

"Hum well people, I got breakfast ready so let's got to eat." I said trying to ease the tension. I prepared four plates and there was nothing left once the fourth was ready.

"I'll go get these to Nicki first." Drake said. Of course

Right when he said the words, Nicki appeared in the kitchen her hair up in a messy bun and wearing a shirt that was way too big for her, Drake's obviously. She also had high socks, Drake's too. I watched as she walked towards him with a pout on her face.

"Hey everyone." She greeted us and everyone answered except for me. I just watched her, filled with jealousy, she looked so pretty even hungover, when I'm standing here looking like a character from a scary movie. She walked to him her arms crossed over her chest, he held his arms out and she went to burry her face in his chest and he held her close to him.

"I feel like shit right now." She said before he realesed her from his embrace.

"Well, next time when I say stop drinking you'll just stop." He smirked at her face. And I stuffed food in my mouth fuming.

"Blah blah blah." She slapped his chest.

"Take these ." He gave her the aspirin and she took the pills before hiding her face back in his chest.

"Hmm, it smells good in here, where's my plate ?" She perked up. Drake sat down and sat her on his lap, she snuggled into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I made enough for four I didn't know you were here." I lied, wanting to see her face drop but I didn't even get that pleasure.

"Oh, it's ok, I gotta get home anyways, my dad's gonna be pissed."

"Or we can just share my plate, then I'll drive you home."

"Thank you babe, but I really gotta go."

"I'm driving you then." Damn why does he do that, can't he just let the bitch go ?

"Brey, I can drive, I'm good."

"Alright, if you say so"

"I'll be right back." She got up and left the room only to reapear a few minutes later wearing one of Drake's sweater over the T-shirt she already had on and some basketball shorts. She also had a bag in hand, containing her stuff I guess.

"Ok,people  I'm ready to leave." Bitch just leave already, no one needs to know when you take your fat ass out the door.

"You look cute in my clothes." Drake complimented her and get up  to walk  her to the door. She went to kiss Trey and Honey good bye and I cringed when she did the same to me before going to grab Drake's hand and they desapeared out the room.










Draya's P.O.V












When I woke up , I had Ciara's arm wrapped around me and our legs were entangled , I slowly eased out of bed trying not wake her up. She had spent a part of the night up, crying her eyes out, I feel extra bad for her, Future is her everything, she is so dedicated to him and loves him so much, I don't get how he could do such a thing to her, I really don't understand, I always looked up at them they seemed to be the picture of love its self. This is the reason why I don't want no relationship , why I don't want to fall in love, love is just an illusion you fall for someone and m
ke all these sacrifices because you think you love them and they love back, because you think you are happy. But there's always a point where it all comes crashing down, and you end up hurt and heartbroken, I don't want that, I don't need that. My mom was in love and she thought she was happy, look what happened, and I know the two can't be compared but Ci also was in love and look at her now . I don't want that and the best protection against it is avoiding love. I can't seem to do that with August though. I'm so attracted to him , it's like a magnet, I always think of him and I always need to be with him , I'm scared I'm falling for him, last night right before, we came across Ciara and Future, he kissed me and what I felt at that moment was so deep, it scared me. 
I just don't want to be hurt. 

I walked out the room and to the bathroom, I did my little hygien routine and I walked downstairs and in the kitchen where I found Rita sitting at the Island, reading a magazine.

"Good morning sleepyhead."She smiled at me.

"Good morning." I went to kiss her. "Where's J ?"

"He went to check on your mom." 

"Oh."

"Oh. Have you talked to her ?"

"Nope."

"Draya, I know I'm no one to you but I feel like we are becoming close enough for me to tell you that you should talk to her, at least give her a phone call, I can't even imagine how much pain she might be going through right now, you being mad at her is the worst thing that could happen, at least call her please ?!." Her red lipstick painted lips formed into a pout.

"I'll think about it." Was he only response I could give her. She frowned when she heard  the toilet flush upstairs.

"Who's in here ?" She asked her eyes wide open.

"Oh that's just my friend, Ciara, last night at the party, she caught her boyfriend kissing a random chick, I didn't want to let her go home alone , I hope you don't mind."

"No, absolutly not, poor girl."

"Yeah, but please when she comes down act like you don't know alright ?!"

"No prolem, there's food in the oven if y'all want to eat."

"Thank you Rita." I went to heat up the food that was in the oven for me and Ciara to eat. Minutes later Ciara walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning."  

"Morning." Rita and I both answered.

"I'm Rita, J's fiancée." Rita introduced herself to Ciara.

"I am Ciara, Draya's friend obviously." She smiled at Rita.

"What do you guys have planed for today ?" Rita asked while Ciara and I were busy eating our food.

"Nothing, I'm just going to rest." I answered and waited for Ciara's answer.

"Well, I'm gonna get home first and then I don't know."

"Girls, you are way to young to do nothing, how about I take you two shopping ?" Rita said clapping like a child.

"Bitch you know I'm down if you're paying." 

"I already knew, you wouldn't pay shit, you stingy ass bitch. Ciara you in ?"

"With pleasure. I just have to get home and change."

"Great, great, great." Rita squealed, I just love her , she's like the big sister I never had.








Chris's P.O.V






I woke up quite early and in a good mood this morning, I didn't stay late to the party yesterday, I was too mad to stay, and of course Rihanna got me mad, that little stunt she pulled with Derrick trying to get me jealous was so childish, I think this whole trying something shit was a stupid idea, our relationship didn't even started and it's already a headache , I ain't got time for it, I do like Rihanna a lot but if that's how it's gonna be then I don't even want to start it, might as well spare the both of us the headache, and the heartache that could come with it. I feel kinda stupid for playing her game yesterday though, I acted just as childish as her, the good thing is, I stopped when I realised it, yes at first I was dancing with that girl only to mess with Rih but then I was just enjoying myself and stopped carring abou her. Matter of fact I haven't even seen Rihanna after that.

I was in my room playing video games after I had breakfast and did my morning rpulledtoe , I was planning on going out but everyone was either still asleep or hungover, so I settled for video games.
I was focused on the screen when the door to my room flew open and my mom walked in.

"Chris baby do you know where your sister is ?" She asked me visibly worried. I posed the game.

"She didn't come home last night ? 

"No, and before she left she said she was sleeping here."

"Well, I'll call her." I said reaching for my phone.

"I've tried to call her but it goes straight to voicemail."

"Don't worry mom , she probably just staid over at Drake's." She walked over to my bed and sat at the edge.

"That's what I was thinking, I know she's safe if she's with him but she better come home ASAP, your father is getting mad down there."

"She'll be back."

"I know but she's still going to get it when she comes back, your father is pissed."

"Who cares about him though."

"Chris, don't sart again, he is your father no matter what happened in the past, and right now he is just worried about his daughter what's wrong with it ?"

"Mom, I love you and I don't want to argue with you so I'll just stop this conversation right here." I said and went to kiss on her forehead.

"No, this conversation won't stop here, I need to understand what's your problem right now."

"My problem is that you say he's "worried" about her now and wants to get mad, when he doesn't even have the right to, he wasn't worried during ten years, he went ten years without giving two shits about me, about her, not even you , yet you're standing here saying that she needs to come back ASAP on the pretext that he is getting mad ,I know you don't even care if she's here or at Drake's  you know she is safe with him, but because HE says she gotta come home you act agitated about it."

"You know what you were right , this conversation needs to stop here." She said getting up with a hurt look on her face, I think seeing the hurt look on her face, is the worth thing ever, and the fact that I am the one who caused it makes it even worse.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I..."

"Enough Chris, just let me know if you hear from your sister." She said before she left the room and I just sat there feeling extremely guilty, I hate knowing that I hurt my momma's feeling and it's how it has been almost everyday since my father came back. My mom and I always argue about him, I feel like she's always defending him and always choses him over both Nicki and I, also he's trying to change everything in our lives he thinks he can come back and rule everything , he thinks he runs everything here and she just allows him to, she comply with his rules and wants Nicki and I to do the same, Nicki tries as best as she can saying that this is the way to make mom happy but I won't comply, I don't get how a nigga can leave his family for ten damn years come back not even apologize, not explain shit. He just walked in, looked down at all the hardwork my mom put in to give us everything we needed and made us move, as uf he was some sort of hero who saved us. I'm not saying that I'm not happy to live in a damn castle and roll in a Rover but it's just the way things happened that I don't like, that nigga cannot just stroll in and expect us to change our lives for him. 

I got up and walked down the stairs to catch up with my mother. I found her in the kitchen cooking.

"Momma, I am sorry for what I said , I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She looked up at me and smiled small.

"Don't apologize for the way you feel Christopher, I actually am glad you finally spoke up instead of seating there with that angry look on your face not speaking at all."

"So you're not upset with me."

"No, I understand the situation is quite confusing for you." When the words left her mouth we heard Nicki shout from the hallway.

"Here she goes." My mom said wiping her hands on her apron and walking around me, I followed behind her, when Nicki saw her she outstreched her arms and they hugged.

"Hey my pretty mommy."

"Hello princess." They released each other from the hug and Nicki came to hug me, and I hugged back.

"Nice outfit."

"I know big head. I look fly don't I."  

"Now little girl I thought you weren't staying out all night, you know that's the only reason why we let you go to that party."

"I'm sorry mom, I was too ... tired to drive, it wasn't safe and Chris had already left so I just stayed over."

"Ever heard of phonecalls ?"

"I thought about calling but my phone died."

"You have an answer to everything don't you ?"

By then we were walking in the living room where my faher was sitting on his armchair reading, he looked up from his book when he heard us.

"Look who finally decided to show up." He said nodding in Nicki's direction.

"I'm sorry for spending the night out of the house." Nicki apologized before giving him the same explanation she gave my mother.

"Oh so you've been drinking ?"

"No, I said I was too exhausted to drive so it wasn't safe."

"Stop lying to me, you think I am stupid, and you spent the night at a boy's house I see." He said aknowledging her outfit.

"I was at Aubrey's."

"And isn't he a boy ?"

"He is but Aubrey's not just a random mom doesn't mind me being..."

"I do mind you spending the night out, drinking until you can't stand on your two feet and sleeping over at a boy's house. Do you honestly think you can do whatever you want ? I'm telling you one thing little girl, I won't have my daughter behaving like a slut !" He secreamed the last part of his sentence and  I could see the shocked and angry look on Nicki's face, I had to speak because if that man thinks he can just disrespect my sister like that he is clearly mistaken.

"What did you just say ? Let Me tell you one thing my nigga, you don't call her out of her name. Never fucking do that again." I screamed not controlling my actions no more, I felt myself walking towards him and Nicki pulling on my arm.

"Or what ? What are you gonna do huh ? You want to stand here and play the man defending the slut that she is when you are the one who left her out alone in the middle of the night. Just shut the fuck up and move out my way."

I didn't answer and charged towards him but stopped when I saw my mother in front of me.

"CHRISTOPHER STOP !" I simply brought my arm down and walked away and Nicki followed behind me. I went to my room and slammed the door behind me only for Nicki to open it right back and walk in. 
She ran to me and hugged me from the back.

"I'm sorry Chris ! Don't be mad at me pleaaaase, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to get into it with him, sorry, sorry, sorry ."                      

I couldn't help but laugh at her baby voice.

"I'm not mad at you, it's not your fault." She released me from the hug and went to lay on my bed.

"You are mad."

"I am mad, but I'm not mad at you." I said pulling my jacket on.

"Where are you going ?"

"I don't know , I just need to get out of here."

"I feel you. I think Imma go hide in my room, he is going to kill me."

"He ain't gonna do nothing. Just get your fat ass off my bed."

"Nigga what ? I'm staying here all day if I want to." I threw myself onto her to reach for my phone which was on the other side of the bed.

"Get off of me." She tried to push me off of her. But I moved only to wrap my arms around her, I stood up picking her up and taking her out of my room. I walked us to her room and threw her on her bed.

"Chris you are so uncivil."

"I know. I'm out Nic."

"Wait, come give your favorite sister a hug before you leave." 

"I would but I don't know where she is." 

"You aren't even funny." She hugged me.

"I love you twin, thank you for what you did down there."

"Don't thank me for that, you know you can always count on me, I love you twin."

We did our secret handshake we invented when we were 5 or something. And I kissed her forehead before walking away. When I was outside I didn't even know where to go, I didn't feel like talking to no one at all, I wanted to take my car and just drive but then I saw my bike leaning on the garage's door, I got on it and pedalled away, I pedalled to the art store and got spray paint.
I then pedalled through the streets of the city until I reached the place I was looking for. Da wall as Nika liked to call it, that's the wall I used to graffiti on when we still lived in the hood, I never came back here since we moved , all my graffs were still there, some other artist apparently found my wall and their graff adorned the wall right next to mine, it looked like they completed it, after standing there for a while contemplating the piece of art on the wall I pulled my spray paint out and started painting, as my mind slowly got off all the stuff going on, until I completely forgot about it completely absorbed in my art. It was until I heard a girl's voice behind me.

"So you are the one who did that ?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  







August's P.O.V








Last night after Ciara left I tried talking to Future to understand what happened but he didn't tell me shit except from he fucked up, he didn't seem to want to talk about it so I just left things as they were and we went back to the party, I guess he drank his anger or sadness or whatever it was away and at the end of the party he was way to waisted to drive so I ended up taking him with me and he crashed here. Now it's in the middle of the afternoon and we're up we just ate and got ready, and  later on I'll drive him to Trey's so he can get his car. We were watching T.V in my room when I recieved a text message from Draya witch reminded me of what happened last night, I think we kissed right before we ran into Future and Ci, but I don't know for sure, maybe it's just a dream I had last night, I don't know the memory feels so vivid though , I hope it really happened. I read the text message to see what she was saying, I'm not saying anything about it unless she does , I don't to scare her if it's a dream.

* Hey boo, I'm sorry I won't be able to come at your crib later on , going shopping with Rita and Ci.*

Draya usually comes over every sunday in the evening to do homework witch we never do, we do other stuff instead but that's supposedly the reason why she comes over. I was trying to read through the lines, to see if there was anything unusual, maybe we did kiss and that's why she doesn't want to come... Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. I don't know. I was snaped out of my thoughts by Future calling me.

"Nigga what you frowning at ? Who's texting you"

"Nothing, it's just Draya." I typed a quick answer telling her it was okay and put my phone down.

"What's going on between you two ?"

"Don't even know, I know I like her and I'm almost sure she likes me too but nothing's happening, I think we kissed last night though."

"You think ?"

"Yeah , I drank and sloked too much, I don't know if it really happened. Anyways, let's talk about you my nigga, what did you do to Ci ?" He shooked his head before answering my question.

"I messed big time. I think there's like no hope right now."

"What did you do."

"She walked on Ashley and I kissing."

"Ashley ?" I asked sitting up straight , I think I heard him wrong it can be, he got caught cheating with the same bitch months ago and Ci cut him off, they both were unhappy without each other and she eventually took him back , I don't get how he pull the same shit again and with he same bitch.

"Yeah. I think there's no hope no more."

"Nigga, you fucked Ashley again ? After what happened ? Are you for real ? Ci won't ever forgive you."

"I didn't fuck her, it was a kiss, I don't even know how it happened. And yeah thank you I think  I got that she won't."

"I'm just saying it's gon be hard to win her over again. I mean damn it was Ashley, how many times did we all tell you to completely cut the bitch off ?"

"I know man I know.  " He said puting his face in his hands. "I just don't kow what Imma do, you gon' say I'm sprung and shit, but I can't be without Ci, I love her man."

"You need to talk to her, let her calm down first, you know how Ci is, once she got her little time you go to her and explain what ever got through your head."

"Will  she even listen to me though ?"

"You gotta at least try."

He nodded before getting and asking if I could take him to get his car now, I got up too and we went downstairs to leave, when we got to the living to tell my grandma we were leaving I heard a man's voice that sounded quit familiar, I walked in and saw his face, it seemed like my grandm and him been arguing, and he was holding on her wirst. I didn't hesitate and charged towards him, it was the man I found here and threw out the other day when I came home for lunch,.

"Didn't I tell you to never come back here ?" I asked ready to punch him, but I heard my grandma call my name.

"August, calm down please."

"But he.."

"August listen to me please."

"Son, I'm not trying to..."

"Nigga I ain't your son so don't you call me your son, and who the fuck are you ?" I turned to my grandma. "Ma who is he ?" She looked down and didn't answer. The room was silent until the man broke the silence.

"I am your father."

"You are my what ?"

"Your father. I am August your father."

"What the fuck ?"






Hope you enjoyed it. Leave comments pleaaase :)

Mucho Love XoXo .


3 comments:

  1. Wow....August Jr daddy is back I wonder which question will come out 1st.Nicki should start getting it with Drake 'cause Lauren is getting to annoy me with her Jelly self

    If I were Ci I wouldn't give Future another chance if it's not the 1st time he doin' it.Wonder what did Abel and Rih do

    Love it,post soon
    XOXO

    -Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should make an ID Monika 'cause you been commenting in this blog for a while
      -Wendy

      Delete
  2. I love dis so so much,Chris and Riri should not get together coz their relationship it's like a bubble gum.I feel bad for Future...but you messed it up twice?no,no,no
    Lauren!!! Stay de fuck away from Drake and my Nika 'cause you'll make me hate you

    I also love the ONESHOT it's super amazing
    Post soon plz
    Love it*muah*

    -Wendy

    ReplyDelete