1.11.2015

Chapter 11

Nicki's P.O.V




I laid in bed for a while after Chris left, I was feeling so bad that he had fought with my father because of me, I know things have been really tensed between the two of them ever since my dad came back so it's not completely my fault, but still , I feel really bad because if they got into it, it's because Chris tried to defend me. I was kinda hurt by what my father said but his opinion doesn't matter that much so I just got over it.

I got up from my bed and went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I lotioned up, did my make up and hair and got dressed.
I then called my girls just to make sure that everyone had made it home last night. I called Ciara and she said she had crashed at Draya's and that they were shopping, she also said that she had something important to tell me which was wierd but I didn't push further and agreed to meet with them at her house tonight. I then called Rihanna but she never picked up, I tried to think about last night and that's when I remembered that I hadn't seen her that much last night. I wanted to call her house but her momma would've freaked out if I told her that I didn't know where her daughter was so I just sent everyone a collective text asking if they knew where she was. As I waited for a positive response from anyone, I went to the kitchen to eat something and have a talk with my mom about what had happened between my brother and my dad and also I apologized to her for spending the night away from home without her permission or even a phone call , she accepted my apology and said that it was ok, I didn't even looked at my father as I went back upstairs to my room with my sandwich made by mom in hand. I looked at my phone and saddly enough , I still didn't have any answer as to where Rihanna was, maybe she was just sleeping. I recieved a text . It was from Safaree. He has been sending me texts all week, at first he was apologizing for what he did the other day at school, but since I told him to go fuck himself he's been threatening me. I don't know what's wrong with him, it's like he will never let me go or be happy. It's like he doesn't want me to get over him. I opened the text and it said :

*You betta not do anything stupid, we both know what I got on you.*

This boy is completely crazy, why can't he just leave me alone, what is that suppose to mean ? I mean know what he got on me of course but what does he mean you better not do anything stupid, I don't even pay him any attention. I don't even aknowledge his existence. What did I do to him ? I just want to move on from that state he put me in but it's like I'll always be brought back there no matter how hard I try to move on. I got off my bed and went to my closet and stepped on the footstool, I reached for the box on the top shelf and took it to my bed. I sat indian style and opened it. I pulled the scarves that recovered the large enveloppe out of the box before grabbing the envelopped. I opened it and slid the thermal paper out of it, and for the first time since all of this drama went down I was face to face with it, face to face with that picture and everything it meant, everything it represented. I was just then realising what I had done, what Safaree made me do and it killed me inside, when I felt the tears rolling own my cheeks I put the picture back in the enveloppe and put the eveloppe in the box before replacing the scarves in it and puting it back in its spot in my closet.
I went back to my bed and laid on it as I just let the tears roll down without even trying to control them.
After a while I got up and dried my tears, I can't let that get me this low, I needed to get it back together so I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face, then I rearanged my make up and went to retrieve my phone I decided to call Aubrey once I was calm to see what he was up to and also because he always manages to cheer me up, even without trying to.
 I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear, he picked up on the third ring.

"Hello."

"Hey babe !" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, you feeling better ?" He asked me, I just love how he is always so carring.

"Yes, way better, but I'm bored now."

"Oh ! So you called me, cause I'm supposed to entertain you right ?" He said being sarcastic.

"Absolutely ! Now what did you plan for my entertainment ?" I asked in an overly seductive tone.

"Just bring your ass here and you'll see." He spoke with his deep voice, knowing exactly the effect that shit had on me.

"Alright babe, I'm on my way." I said biting my lip.

"Hurry up." He said before hanging up.

I guess we're on for yet another steamy sex session which I don't mind at all, even if I did, I couldn't help it, everytime we end up alone it happens, it's not a problem for now because it doesn't affect our friendship, it's still exactly the same but I got a feeling it won't last long like that and we will have to talk about what we are doing soon, but for now , I might as well enjoy what's given to me right ?

I quickly put my shoes on and hurried down the stairs.

"I'm going out mom !"

"Where are you going ?" My mother asked getting in my way.

"Erm Aubrey's." I answered lowly not wanting my father to hear it. My mother gave me the 'are you kidding me' face and sighed.

"Really Onika ?"

"Mom, what's wrong with it ? We're not doing anything wrong, we just hang out." I lied to her, I felt bad for it but at the same time I wasn't about to tell her what we were about to do, she would have never let me go.

"It's not that Onika , are you really gonna go there after what happened ?"

"Daddy, doesn't have to know about it." I looked at her as she sighed and looked away from me

"Right ?"  I pleaded giving her the poppy dog eyes.

"Ok fine just go !" I hugged her tight and thanked her before running out the door and hoping in my car.














Rusna's P.O.V 





I woke up all alone in a dark room, the only source of lightning were the few ray of sun that managed to pass though the blinds, I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes, my head was throbbing. I had to take my time and breathe in order to get up and stand properly on my two feet. 
I looked around at my surroundings and that's when I noticed I had absolutely no idea of where I was, it wasn't any of my friend's room and it wasn't mine either. I tried to remember how I got here but I can't seem to remember anything, the only I remember was being at Drake's party and dancing with Derrick , I also remember Chris dancing with that girl. Gosh I wish that's what I had forgotten about. I walked towards the door and opened it but quickly shut it back. I wasn't ready for the sunlight on the other side of the door. I tried to mentally prepare before reopening the door and my eyes screwed shut but this time I reopened them and walked out of the room. I walked down the rather long and large coridor opening the first door I came across and luckily it was a bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror . I hadn't turn the lights on but I could clearly see that my hair looked a complete mess, and my make up was smugged. I washed my face before walking out of the bathroom. I heard music playing and followed the sound. It lead me to a closed door which I hesitantly opened, I wanted to know where I was but that was kinda scary what if some crazy ass rapist had kidnapped me. And here I was wondering around their house.
I took a deep breath before opening the door. I was totally relived when I saw Abel laying on a bed with a notepad and a pen in hand. 
I knocked on the door even though I ⎎ already opened it just to let him know that I was coming in. I walked in and he put the notpad and pen down. 

"Goodmorning." He spoke to me. And I returned it. I was relieved to know that I was at his house, this was someone I knew but the thing I didn't get was why I was here. I mean I don't even know him that much so I how did I end up at his house ? He looked at me and didn't say anything letting me search my own memory for info. I looked around the room and saw a styrofoam cup on the nightstand, and that's when it hit me, I remembered drinking from a similar cup as we drove I was sitting in the passenger seat and Abel was driving. There was music playing, his own music. I tried to remember more but I couldn't . I guess it's gonna come back to me little by little.

"Are you hungry ?" He asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes." I answered just now realising how hungry I was.

"But first can you tell me what I'm doing here ? I don't really remember what happened last night."

"You remember being at Drake's party right ?"

I nodded letting him know that I remembered that.

"Well, I saw you sitting alone on the porch, you were drinking and we drank together and smoke you didn't seem too well so I just brought you here and we drank and smoked and you talked about a few things and you just fell asleep." Abel explained.

"Oh and we... We didn't do anything right ?"  I asked him. 

"No, matter of fact you slept in my sister's room. I swear nothing happened." 

"Ok, cool ."

"Common." He said getting up from his bed and walking past me, I followed him downstairs and into the spacious kitchen. He looked in the cabinets before turning around to look at me.

"Is a sandwich fine ? I would make something else if I knew how to."

"It's just fine " I answered.m

~~~~


"I'm not just saying it to be nice, I really like it." I told Abel talking about the song that was playing. We were back to his room and listening to some of his music. I could tell he was really passionate about that.

"I'm glad you like it , I usually don't let people hear it "

"Well you should. It's really good."

He was about to say something when his phone buzzed. He unplugged it from the charger and read the text he had just recieved before looking up at me. 

"Looks like your friends are looking for you." He said showing me text he recieved from Nicki. 

"She's so over the top sometimes." I said getting up. 

"Where's my phone ?" 

"Euh I put it 
on the bedside table in my sister's room. " 

I went to take it and saw that it had died. I went back to Abel's room.

"My phone went dead. I guess she couldn't reach me and that's why she's acting like I was missing or something, but I better get home now, my mom's probably freaking out." 

"Yeah you're right. Let me take you home then." He said and he got up and l followed him out of his room. I got my stuff and we left. The car ride from his house to mine wasn't that long. We had conversation during the ride and he's really cool. I can see us become good friends we have lot of common points. 
A few minutes later he pulled up in my mother's driveway.


"We're here ." He smiled.

"Yep. Thank you for everything." I said about to get out of the car.

"You're welcome. See you later." He smiled back at me and I got out of the car and shut the door behind me. I walked to my front door and used my key to open the door. I waved at him before walking in and closing the door as he drove off. I would have never thought I'd spend time with Abel out of all people and the fun thing is that we really get along. He even made me forget about that whole Chris bull for a while. But there's just one thing that bothers me, I wish I remember last night, it's not that I don't trust him, I just wanna know what I told him, and he meant by we talked about a lot of things.
Anyways right now is the time to face my mom. I just hope she's in a good mood.










Chris's P.O.V







I looked at the wall and back at her. I couldn't believe she was the one who did that. The girl I was dancing with last night to make Rih jealous was standing here besides me.

"You're a great artist !" I told her finally stopping to look at her. She smiled and looked down at her feet. 

"Thank you, you're great too, what you did is just amazing it inspired me a lot actually."

"Not trynna be cocky but what we created is dope !" I guess my enthousiam made her laugh. 

"You're right it's pretty impressive." She said.

"Hey, sorry but I never caught your name."

"It's Karrueche, but you can call me Kae."

"I'm Ch..."  I started but she cut me off.

"Chris, yeah I know ." 

"How ?!"

"We go to the same school and we have english and spanish together." She said looking down again. How comes I never noticed her ?

"Are you sure ? I think I would've noticed such a beautiful girl."

"Well, you did not." She answered turning her head, trying to hide her blushing I guess but it was no use since I saw it anyways.

"But it's understandable, I mean no one ever notices me." I felt kinda bad when she said that.

"Don't say that ."

"It's the truth. Now I've graphed on that wall for a good six months and you never came here, I know artists tend to return to their 'spot' when they're in their emotions. What's going on ? Is it the girl you were trynna make jealous last night ?"

"You noticed ? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to use you like that."

"It's ok. You're good. So is that her who brings you here ?"

"Could be, but no, no it's not, I have some issues with my father. I just felt like escaping." I told her without going into details, I'm the type of person who likes to speak about their problems I'd rather graph or hit a punching ball. But I really don't like talking about my problems.

"Yeah parents can be quite annoying." She said picking up the bag with the spray paint from the floor. She choosed a color and grabbed the can. She turned away from me and started to spray paint across the concrete wall. I grabbed a can myself and went on the opposite side of the wall and started on painting. As we were painting not a word was spoken , we were expressing ourselves to through painting and didn't feel like speaking was necessary. Even though we didn't speak to one another I enjoyed her company. I guess we connected on another level where words weren't needed and I was cool with it because talking isn't something I like to do.

When I was done painting I took a step back to look at the result. I had drawn a man's head in yellow with orange highlights and his hair consisted in black snakes that all ended forming a question mark. It was drown it in profile and his
head was tilted backwards as he looked at the sky. 
I guess I tried to represent the way I was feeling, right now I just feltt completely lost. And all these thoughts were sneaking in my head driving me crazy.

I took a few steps back and looked at Kae who was still painting. She had painted a baby boy holding a bleeding heart in his hands. I didn't quite understand what it reprsented but it must represent something to her. It  was beautifully done and so well crafted. Pure art. I snapped a picture of the wall and you could see Kae's back as she was still painting. I posted it on instagram with the caption ' Masterpiece.'







Drake's P.O.V






Nicki came over not even fifteen minutes after we hung up. I wasn't trying to do aything with her, I really wanted to just talk but she was looking so good and she litteraly jumped on me right when I opened the door, so yeah we ended up fucking. 
I watched as she struggled to pull her white jeans on. She was jumping up and down trying to get it over her hips. She finally got it on and zipped it she then retrived her sweatshirt and pulled it over the tank top she had put on. 
She walked towards me giving me that smirk and sat on my lap and snuggled into me, I didn't say anything and just held her close to me. For the first time the silence between us was awkward, usually after we had sex we just go back to whatever we were doing or we just start talking as if nothing ever happened and even if we're too tired to talk at least it's not an awkward silence like this one.

"Did you go to get your driving license yesterday she asked me in a small voice I guess trying to make conversation . 

"I did, and my mom sent me the money right away. I can get a car right now if I want to." I answered messing with her hair. 

"Really ?!" She asked excitedly getting off of me.

"Yes really."

"Well let's go then,  what are we wainting for ?" She said pulling me off the armchair I was sitting on.

"Why are you this excited." 

"I get to choose your car Aubrey , why wouldn't I be ?"

"Choose my car ? Girl you done lost your mind." I said as we were both putting our shoes on.


~~~~~~


Nicki and I were now in her car I was driving as she sat next to me at the passenger seat. The car was dead silent and it was getting really annoying so I decided to start the conversation and get things out of my mind.

"Baby girl , we need to talk. " I stated not taking my eyes off the road.

"I know." She said and sighed.

"I need to know where we stand, like what's going on between us right now is getting kinda confusing to me." I paused waiting for her to say something but instead she just popped her gum. 

"You ain't got nothing to say."

"You're the one who said "we need to talk" so Imma let you talk ." I shook my head at her.

"OK, Imma talk then, what I gotta say is that, we need to clearly establish where we stand, right now our relationship is just ... weird. And I feel like now is the time we should talk about it, you know before it gets crazy." I stoped talking and looked at her. She was looking straight ahead as if she hadn't heard anything I just said.

"What do you think ?"

"I agree with everything you just said Brey, I just don't know what to say, I do think that we should define what we are to each othrer."

"What  are we then ?"

"You tell me because honestly I have no idea."

She sighed, still not looking at me.

"Look, all I can say right now is that I love Brey, I don't even know what kind of love it is but I do love you, you're so important to me  I don't want to lose you."

"And you ain't gonna lose me baby girl, and I don't want  lose you either. I love too much to lose you. We just have to figure out where we're gonna go from here."
She glared at me before chuckling and shaking her head.

"Geez! I knew this would happen, look what we did , now things are awkward betwen us !"

"We didn't do anything wrong, don't say that, we just need to talk it out and we'll be just fine." I took her hand in mine. Trying to calm her down, even though she was giving me that poker face , I knew how she was feeling.

"How ? What do we do ?"

"I've been thinking about it and there's three options."

"Three options ? What do you mean three options ?" 

"Look, it's either, we stop fucking and we remain friends that's one option, or we can just keep doing what we're doing and not change anything but to be quite honest , I don't think that's a good idea. Then last option is..."

"If you're about to say that we should get together Aubrey don't even say it don't."

"I didn't know it was such a bad thing to be with me that you don't even want to hear about it." I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Well it is ! You are my best friend."

"Best friends don't interact the way we do ! Best friends don't kiss and they don't fuck either ."

"Ok, granted . But that doesn't change the fact that we can't be together."

"And why is that ? We do everything as if we were."

"Because first of all if something goes left and breaks us apart, I lose you and you're the person that means the most to me so I don't want to take that risk and secondly I'm not ready for it, I'm just not ready. I'm scared. I can't be in an other relationship right now, I'm still healing."

"I get what you're saying and how you feel but I need you to trust me babe, you're not losing me and I wouldn't do you any harm. I don't know what he did to you but I can tell you that I will not do you like that because I would never ever do anything to hurt you."

"I know that and I do trust you."

It fell silent again while I was parking the car, we had just arrived at the car dealership.

"What's the problem then."

"I don't know, I just need time." She said looking at me sighing. I didn't answer right away as I reflected on what I 'd say to her. I wanted to make my point across but without making her feel pressured. That's the last thing I wanted. 

"Well I guess time is all we have."

"What does that mean exactly ?"

"Means you can take all the time you need. I don't want to pressure you with all this, I was just trying to clear the air but I think we should just keep things the way they are. We ain't got nothing to complain about. Do we ?"

"No, we don't, I like things the way they are. I love just knowing that I have you be it as my best friend, my boyfriend or 
whatever. I know it can't last like that forever but I need things to stay how they are for right now at least. I just need a little time to be completely over Safaree and heal and then we'll see about us. Is that ok ? You don't mind that right ? "

"Absolutely not. We're good. I'm ok with whatever makes you comfortable."

"And that's why I love you so much ! You are the best. Thank you so much Brey." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped mine around her small frame and held her close to me taking in warmth and her delicate sent. We hadn't really decided on anything and the situation hadn't really evolved but at least what needed to be said was said we at least had an idea of where we stand.

When we let go of each other she looked at me with a bright smile which of course made me smile in return and then our lips meshed. We pulled away from the kiss an got out of the car.



*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I pulled in the driveway and parked my brand new black BMW X6. 
Nicki's car parked in the street and she got out and we met as I got out of the car. She took the keys out of my hand. 

"Hold on, what are you doing ?"

"I just want to drive your car , let's just go for a ride."

"Oh hell no. You're not gonna wreck my car, the same day I got it. I done sell my old car and worked two jobs to add to what my mom gave me and buy it so thank you but no thank you."

"Aubrey I can drive as well as you can, now get in the car !" She said as she was getting settled in the driver's seat.

"Lord, have mercy." I said before getting in. She put the car in march and drove off. We didn't go really far , she just drove a few minutes and then we got back home and she parked the car in the garage. We unbuckled our seat belts and I was about to hop out of the car when I felt her pulling on my arm.

"I have an idea." She squealed and I caught the glimpse in her eyes .

"What is it ?" I asked her and she looked at me in a way I knew all too much , then 
she raised from her seat and came to straddle me.

"I was just thinking maybe we should consecrate that car." She whispered in my ear as she started grinding on me and she kissed on my neck before looking at me to see my reaction still grinding. 

"We should do yeah." I answered before her lips crashed onto mine. 


Ciara's P.O.V







I was back home with Draya, after shopping Rita had dropped both Draya and me at my house, soon after Rihanna came over, I had asked her and Nicki to come over so that I could tell them about what happened last night but as usual Nicki was beyond late. While we were waiting for her Rihanna told us about her night. I wasn't realy listening to her, I was focused on my phone and the long ass text Nayvadius had sent me, he had been blowing my phone all day , I ignored his texts and calls but I couldn't ignore the pain I was going through, I feel hurt but also I feel extremely stupid, I can't help but feel like I brought it on myself, like I had coming and like it's my fault if it happened, I feel like a fool, he did it to me once and I gave my trust to him again only for the same craziness to happen again, I am mad at him of course but I can help being mad at myself too. And I think the worst thing about it is that he cheated with the same bitch. This Ashley girl, is a broad , I don't know what she has that I don't and that attract him so much, I just don't understand, it's so hurtful. I was snatched out of my thoughts when I heard Draya and Rihanna arguing, they are always arguing , I don't get why but it's pretty obvious, Rihanna can not stand Draya.

"Can y'all just calm the fuck down ?! What is it again ?"

"It's not my fault, she is the one talking shit for zero reason when no one even asked her." Riri said to me.

"Again, if you don't want me giving my opinion, then choose a time when I'm not here to tell your business."

"And again, I'm not talking to you or giving a shit about your existence so if you would just shut the fuck up, that would be nice."

"Y'all sound like two 12 year old. Stop ! What's wrong with you ? .. No actually I don't want to know , just please stop !"

"Ok, anyways , what did you have to tell me ?" Rihanna asked.

"Let's just wait until Nika gets here." I said watching my phone, I had just sent her a text but apparently she didn't read it.

"This girl is always late." Rihanna joked, but I didn't laugh as I was still looking at my phone and had recieved another text from Nayvadius , just seeing his name pop up on the screen made me tear up. Thankfully Draya had been with me all the time since it happened, last night she has been the shoulder I cried on and earlier her and Rita helped me a lot while we were shopping, I didn't think much about the whole Future situation but now reading his texts and seeing all the missed calls, I couldn't stop thinking about him.
Draya took my hand and squeezed it.

"You're gonna be alright boo." She said smiling small and scooting closer to me.

"Wait, does she know what's going on and I don't ?"

"Ok, now I'm fed up." Draya said getting up from my bed. "I'm not gonna sit here and take your childish attitude no more, I'm just here to support Ci but I don't think whipping your ass would be of any help." She spoke to Rihanna as I just sat there my mouth hung open. She kissed my cheek before grabbing her phone.

"Draya, please stay, she wont say anything again."

"It's nothing, I had to go anyways, I'll call you babe." She said before walking out of the room as Rihanna smirked.

"See, waht you did ?" I told Rihanna who was still smirking.

"I didn't do anything, she chose to leave , I didn't force her out."

As Rihanna finished her sentence, a panting Nicki walked in.

"What happened ? I just saw Draya walking out, she seemed so upset."

"Do we even care ?" Rihanna said.

" She pushed her to leave." I said pointing to Rihanna.

"I knew it, you are such a bitch Ri, she never did shit to you !"

"You are a bitch ! Why are you always this late ? You could at least answer the phone." Rihanna retorted.

"Sorry about that, I was busy."

"Busy doing what ?" I asked.

"I was helping  Aubrey choose a car, and I lost track of time."

"I don't belive that." Rihanna said and I totally agreed with her.

"That's what it was wether you believe it or not ! So Ci ! What are we here for ? Did Future propose to you ? Oh wait no you're pregnant right ? "
I chuckled.

"Not exactly no. We broke up, well I broke up with him."

"Aww , girl what happened ?" Nicki immediatly kicked her shoes off and climbed on the bed while Rihanna who was already on the bed , scooted closer to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I was looking for him yesteray at the party and you won't believe who I found him with."

"Who ?"

"This bitch Ashley, and not only was he with her, but they were kissing." Nicki and Rihanna both held me even closer.

"Why would he do that to me again huh ? What does that bitch have that I don't ?" I talked letting the tears leak from my eyes.

"Don't even go there Ci, she ain't got shit on you." Rih said to confort me.

"Damn right, if he can't see that you're a billion times better than her well then that's his fault, do not start lowering yourself like that. That's his lost."

We spent the evening on my bed and they held me until I finally stopped crying, once I wasn't crying no more, we got ice cream from the kitchen and watched movies. They both called their parents and told them they would spend the night at my house. Before we went to sleep Draya called to check up on me, of course Rihanna didn't like it but it made feel a little bit better, I apprecited knowing that there were people here to support me and I really need it. I love Future so much, it feels like such a betrayal. I don't know how long it's gonna take me to get over it but what I know for sure is that I'm not going back to him this time.








This chapter sucks I know but it was in my draft so I posted it but, I got a new plot line for this because it really wasn't going where I wanted it to, so yeah, it's the last shitty chapter of this , the next will be way better , I promise .
Love XOXO

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love your writting just found this blog and I'm in love amazing...Can Nicki and Drake stop playing n be in a relationship amazing chapter XO

    ReplyDelete